This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 52.599 / 52°35'56"N
Longitude: -2.5583 / 2°33'29"W
OS Eastings: 362279
OS Northings: 300277
OS Grid: SJ622002
Mapcode National: GBR BS.98W6
Mapcode Global: WH9DF.NXYY
Plus Code: 9C4VHCXR+HM
Entry Name: The Red House
Listing Date: 24 October 1950
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1367543
English Heritage Legacy ID: 254845
Location: Much Wenlock, Shropshire, TF13
Civil Parish: Much Wenlock
Built-Up Area: Much Wenlock
Traditional County: Shropshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Shropshire
Church of England Parish: Much Wenlock with Bourton
Church of England Diocese: Hereford
The Red House
Late C18. Red brick; 3 storeys; 2 Venetian windows to each of lower storeys;
semi-circular headed window at centre of 2nd and 3rd storey; moulded wood
pilaster doorcase with open pediment and radial fanlight; plain pilasters
at sides; moulded brick eaves; tiles; coped end gables and brick stacks.
The rear face of the house is similar to that of the front.
Listing NGR: SJ6227900277
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings