This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 51.4504 / 51°27'1"N
Longitude: -0.0846 / 0°5'4"W
OS Eastings: 533191
OS Northings: 174124
OS Grid: TQ331741
Mapcode National: GBR HL.7CW
Mapcode Global: VHGR6.HS4Y
Entry Name: Monument to Anne Flint, Dulwich Old Burial Ground
Listing Date: 17 September 1998
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1385494
English Heritage Legacy ID: 470893
Location: Southwark, London, SE21
Electoral Ward/Division: Village
Built-Up Area: Southwark
Traditional County: Surrey
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Greater London
Church of England Parish: Dulwich St Barnabas
Church of England Diocese: Southwark
TQ3374SW DULWICH VILLAGE
636-1/56/316 (East side)
Monument to Anne Flint, Dulwich Old
Sarcophagus. Dated 1807. Stone, on high brick base. Tapering
and reeded corner pilasters; incised inscription panels.
Enclosed by railings, the uprights of which terminate in
crescent moons. Marked B on plan, located on south verge of
site, south of Schroder tomb.
The burial ground, which was consecrated in 1616, was unusual
in not being adjacent to any church or chapel.
The monuments form a group with the C18 gates, walls and
railings to Dulwich Old Burial Ground (qv).
Listing NGR: TQ3319174124
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings