This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 56.4633 / 56°27'47"N
Longitude: -2.9721 / 2°58'19"W
OS Eastings: 340195
OS Northings: 730550
OS Grid: NO401305
Mapcode National: GBR Z9Q.FZ
Mapcode Global: WH7RB.9TY1
Entry Name: 4 Euclid Crescent, Trinity Hall, Dundee High School, Formerly Original Secession Church
Listing Date: 1 February 1985
Source: Historic Scotland
Source ID: 361368
Historic Scotland Designation Reference: LB25185
Building Class: Cultural
Electoral Ward: Maryfield
Traditional County: Angus
James H Langlands, 1891; converted for school use 1989, Robbie and Wellwood. 3-storey Gothic former church with ground floor halls on compact site. Snecked rubble, cream ashlar dressings, grey slate roof.
FRONT ELEVATION: shouldered stair gable to left; door to centre with cusped pointed-arch fanlight, shouldered gable doorpiece with finial and crocketed copes flanked by cusped lights, 2-light pointed-arch stair window above with hoodmould and label stops; 2 bays to right with door, single and bipartite window to ground floor, single and bipartite to 1st with pointed hoodmoulds, single and bipartite dormerheads above.
RIGHT RETURN ELEVATION: 1 lancet window to 1st floor, new narrow block to right linking to former Panmure Street Congregational Church.
REAR ELEVATION: 3 windows to ground floor, bipartite and single windows to 1st and 2nd floors at original bays to right, modern infil to left.
INTERIOR: remodelled; original cast-iron stair balusters; gallery
Trinity Hall also incorporates the former Panmure Street Congregational Church, listed at Panmure Street.
Other nearby listed buildings