II*Church of St Cynyw In the hamlet of Llangyniew, about 4 km south-east of Pontrobert. Churchyard originally circular, extended in 1926 and defined by walls and railings. The building is oriented north-east (but conventio
IICynhinfa About 1.5 km south-west of Pontrobert, to east of a minor road. The site is now Parc Cynhinfa Caravan Park.
II*Dolobran Hall 1 km west of Pontrobert village, reached by a lane to the north of the Pontrobert to Mathrafal road. Farmyard at north and west (including listed farm building), garden to south.
II*Garth-fawr Reached by a lane east of a minor road to the north-east of the village of Pontrobert.
IIHen-efail Reached by a lane nearly opposite the farm of Groed-ddu, 2 km south-west of the village of Pontrobert.
IIHeniarth Mill At north side of the Afon Banwy, reached by a short lane south from the A458 about 250 m east of Heniarth Bridge; close to a former halt on the Welshpool and Llanfair Light Railway. Leat runs to rear
IIHenllan To south side of a minor lane about ½ km east of St Cynyw's church.
IIHenllan-fach Beside a minor road about 1 km east of St Cynyw's church
IITan-y-ffridd To west side of the A495 2 km south-west of New Bridge Mechain. Farmyard at rear. Low wall at front with red coping bricks and simple cast-iron railings, gate at centre.
IITanhouse Bridge Carrying the minor road to south-east of Fridd Mathrafal over Yr Hafesp (a tributary stream of Afon Banwy), and about 2 km south-east of Pontrobert village.
IITy-mawr Farmhouse To east side of a minor road about 1 km north of St Cynyw's church; to the north of a farmyard.
BritishListedBuildings.co.uk is an independent online resource and is not associated with any government department. All government data published here
is used under licence. Please do not contact BritishListedBuildings.co.uk for any queries related to any individual listed building,
planning permission related to listed buildings or the listing process itself.