This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 53.4522 / 53°27'7"N
Longitude: -0.5171 / 0°31'1"W
OS Eastings: 498574
OS Northings: 396069
OS Grid: SK985960
Mapcode National: GBR SXTJ.V6
Mapcode Global: WHGH1.1H1B
Entry Name: Chapel Farmhouse
Listing Date: 26 June 1973
Last Amended: 22 February 1985
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1064156
English Heritage Legacy ID: 196806
Location: Waddingham, West Lindsey, Lincolnshire, DN21
District: West Lindsey
Civil Parish: Waddingham
Built-Up Area: Waddingham
Traditional County: Lincolnshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Lincolnshire
Church of England Parish: Waddingham (or Wadingham) St Mary and St Peter
Church of England Diocese: Lincoln
SK 99 NE WADDINGHAM COMMON ROAD
1/50 Chapel Farmhouse
(formally listed as
26.6.73 House opposite Common
Road Cottage,dated 1740)
House. 1740 with minor C20 alterations. Coursed limestone
rubble with ashlar quoins and brick dressings, concrete tiled
roof with raised brick coped gables and 2 yellow brick gable
stacks and one axial stack. Lobby entry plan. 5 bay 2 storey
front with 1st floor brick band and brick corbelled out eaves.
Off centre C20 glazed door with to left a single 2 light
Yorkshire sash and to right 2 three light and a single 2 light
Yorkshire sashes. To 1st floor 4 similar 2 light windows.
Ground floor openings have brick segmental heads and 1st floor
windows have brick flat heads to eaves. To left of front is a
single storey single bay addition with a 3 light Yorkshire sash.
The right hand gable end to road has an ashlar date stone
Listing NGR: SK9857496069
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings