This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 50.2136 / 50°12'48"N
Longitude: -5.4799 / 5°28'47"W
OS Eastings: 151825
OS Northings: 40636
OS Grid: SW518406
Mapcode National: GBR DXV3.W3X
Mapcode Global: VH12D.YWVN
Entry Name: Paynters Boathouse and Stevens' Tours and Customs House
Listing Date: 4 June 1952
Last Amended: 22 December 1972
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1143276
English Heritage Legacy ID: 69150
Location: St. Ives, Cornwall, TR26
Civil Parish: St. Ives
Built-Up Area: St Ives
Traditional County: Cornwall
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Cornwall
Church of England Parish: St Ives
Church of England Diocese: Truro
1587 Paynter's Boathouse and
Steven's Tours (formerly
listed as Warrens) and
SW 54 SW 1/179 4.6.52.
Early C19. Ground floor granite ashlar, first floor painted brick with
granite quoins. Two storeys, two windows set with gable to-road. Ground
floor double doors to boathouse and deeply recessed, small C20 shop. First
floor, two square baby windows, central flag staff and coat of arms. Half
hipped slate roof.
Listing NGR: SW5182540636
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings