This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 53.8842 / 53°53'3"N
Longitude: -2.5742 / 2°34'27"W
OS Eastings: 362353
OS Northings: 443269
OS Grid: SD623432
Mapcode National: GBR BRGJ.HC
Mapcode Global: WH967.FMFM
Entry Name: Presbytery at Church of St Mary
Listing Date: 22 November 1983
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1147316
English Heritage Legacy ID: 182983
Location: Chipping, Ribble Valley, Lancashire, PR3
District: Ribble Valley
Civil Parish: Chipping
Built-Up Area: Chipping
Traditional County: Lancashire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Lancashire
Church of England Parish: Chipping St Bartholomew
Church of England Diocese: Blackburn
SD 64 SW CHIPPING WINDY STREET
4/96 Presbytery at Church of St. Mary
Presbytery, 1827. Punched ashlar with slate roof. 2 storeys, 3 bays.
Moulded cornice, chamfered quoins, and 1st floor sill band. Windows
sashed with glazing bars, in plain stone surrounds. Door has plain
stone surround with semi-circular head, glazed fanlight, 2 attached
Tuscan columns with plain frieze and moulded cornice.
Listing NGR: SD6235343269
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings