This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 52.2367 / 52°14'12"N
Longitude: 0.2748 / 0°16'29"E
OS Eastings: 555433
OS Northings: 262273
OS Grid: TL554622
Mapcode National: GBR M8F.Q9P
Mapcode Global: VHHK5.Q14N
Plus Code: 9F4267PF+MW
Entry Name: The Old Rectory
Listing Date: 15 June 1984
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1165860
English Heritage Legacy ID: 49433
Location: Swaffham Bulbeck, East Cambridgeshire, Cambridgeshire, CB25
Civil Parish: Swaffham Bulbeck
Built-Up Area: Swaffham Bulbeck
Traditional County: Cambridgeshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Cambridgeshire
Church of England Parish: Swaffham Bulbeck St Mary
Church of England Diocese: Ely
TL 5562 SWAFFHAM BULBECK HIGH STREET
16/134 The Old
House, formerly the vicarage built for Rev G.L. Jenyns in 1818
by Charles Humfrey of Cambridge. The house was altered in 1828
by Henry Legge for Rev. Leonard Jenyns. Gault brick with a low
pitch hipped, slate roof. Double pile plan and two storeys.
The entry is in the East side. Open-sided flat roof portico to
doorway with half glazed door. Three recessed hung sashes at
first floor. The garden front is in three bays. Two tripartite
hung sashes with glazing bars on either side of a hung sash.
Larger, similar windows at ground floor.
R.C.H.M. (North East Cambs.), p106, mon (10)
Listing NGR: TL5543362273
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings