This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 51.5734 / 51°34'24"N
Longitude: -0.3364 / 0°20'10"W
OS Eastings: 515387
OS Northings: 187373
OS Grid: TQ153873
Mapcode National: GBR 63.HW5
Mapcode Global: VHGQH.4Q15
Plus Code: 9C3XHMF7+9F
Entry Name: New Schools
Listing Date: 24 February 1982
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1193411
English Heritage Legacy ID: 202066
Location: Harrow, London, HA1
Electoral Ward/Division: Harrow on the Hill
Built-Up Area: Harrow
Traditional County: Middlesex
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Greater London
Church of England Parish: St Mary Harrow-on-the-Hill
Church of England Diocese: London
In the entry for
The second sentence of part 2 should be amended to read:
"Neo-Tudor, red brick with blue brick diapering".
The third and fourth sentences of part 2 should be amended to read:
"Three main storeys on hillside site with projecting gabled one bay wing to right".
TQ 1587 SW 16/15 24.2.82
1855, by F Barnes of Ipswich. Neo-Tudor, red brick with blue brick dispersing.
Three main storeys on hillside site with projecting gabled. One bay wing to right.
Four-light and 2-light mullion and transom windows on main front. Three light to
flank elevation left. Featured 3 flue stack to right. Fretted parapet. Single-
storey extension of 1924 in red brick. Symmetrical with 4 centre arched windows
and central door with drip mould: 5 bays. Four bay return. Panelled parapet
Listing NGR: TQ1539087377
Other nearby listed buildings