This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 52.8565 / 52°51'23"N
Longitude: -0.974 / 0°58'26"W
OS Eastings: 469182
OS Northings: 329268
OS Grid: SK691292
Mapcode National: GBR BMM.SPD
Mapcode Global: WHFJL.0GHH
Plus Code: 9C4XV24G+HC
Entry Name: Headstones in Churchyard of Church of St Luke, a Group Immediately West of South Aisle
Listing Date: 23 June 1989
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1227668
English Heritage Legacy ID: 425596
Location: Hickling, Rushcliffe, Nottinghamshire, LE14
Civil Parish: Hickling
Built-Up Area: Hickling
Traditional County: Nottinghamshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Nottinghamshire
Church of England Parish: Hickling
Church of England Diocese: Southwell and Nottingham
Tagged with: Tombstone
HICKLING MAIN STREET
SK62NE (east side)
6/74 Headstones in
- Churchyard of
Church of St Luke,
a group immediately
west of south aisle
Headstones. Mainly C18. Slate.
1. Classical with flaming urns in the corners, to: John Collishaw
2. Facing east, small with round-faced winged angel, to: Dosie
3. Facing east, small, to: Richard Faulkes d.1718 aged 10 years.
4. Inscribed on both faces both with a round-faced winged angel and
raised letters, to: Edward Collishaw d.1732 and to: Rebekah
wife of Edward Collishaw d.1749.
5. Small, with found-faced winged angel, to: Edward Collishaw Sen.
6. With round-faced winged angel, to: Anne Collishaw d.1729 aged 20.
Also, inscribed on the rear, to: John Collishaw d.1704 in his
7. With a relief cherubs head in a sunk panel with relief foliage in
the corners, to: John Collishaw d.1754 in his 88th year.
8. Plain, to John Collishaw d.1728. Also, inscribed on the rear to:
Mary Collishaw d.1704 in her 61st year.
9. Tall, shaped, with circular panel containing a relief figure and
with foliage decoration, to: Mary Collishaw d.1805.
10. Similar to above, to: Robert Collishaw d.1798.
Listing NGR: SK6918229268
External links are from the relevant listing authority and, where applicable, Wikidata. Wikidata IDs may be related buildings as well as this specific building. If you want to add or update a link, you will need to do so by editing the Wikidata entry.
Other nearby listed buildings