This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 52.9512 / 52°57'4"N
Longitude: -1.1453 / 1°8'43"W
OS Eastings: 457521
OS Northings: 339659
OS Grid: SK575396
Mapcode National: GBR LQQ.56
Mapcode Global: WHDGZ.C2VV
Plus Code: 9C4WXV23+FV
Entry Name: Urquhart House
Listing Date: 17 December 1969
Last Amended: 30 November 1995
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1247630
English Heritage Legacy ID: 457237
Location: Castle, Nottingham, NG1
Electoral Ward/Division: Bridge
Built-Up Area: Nottingham
Traditional County: Nottinghamshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Nottinghamshire
Church of England Parish: Nottingham St Peter with St James
Church of England Diocese: Southwell and Nottingham
SK5739NE HIGH PAVEMENT
646-1/21/257 (North side)
17/12/69 Nos.3 AND 5
(Formerly Listed as:
Nos.3 AND 5)
Formerly known as: Nos.3 AND 5 and St Mary's Buildings HIGH
House, now offices. Late C18, altered C19, restored 1991.
Brick, rendered, with slate roof. Plinth and sill bands. 2
storeys plus attics; 5 window range. Joinery all renewed.
Central panelled double door with overlight, and above it, a
single casement. On each side, a canted wooden bay window, 2
storeys, with a 24-pane sash on each floor. To left, a narrow
single casement on each floor. To right, a cart entrance, and
above it, a 2-light casement. Above again, 2 gabled dormers.
Listing NGR: SK5752139659
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings