This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 51.4989 / 51°29'55"N
Longitude: -0.0933 / 0°5'35"W
OS Eastings: 532445
OS Northings: 179491
OS Grid: TQ324794
Mapcode National: GBR RJ.6W
Mapcode Global: VHGR0.BLJB
Entry Name: K2 Telephone Kiosk to North East of the Henry Wood Hall
Listing Date: 24 December 1986
Last Amended: 17 September 1998
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1386000
English Heritage Legacy ID: 471420
Location: Southwark, London, SE1
Electoral Ward/Division: Chaucer
Built-Up Area: Southwark
Traditional County: Surrey
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Greater London
Church of England Parish: Southwark Holy Trinity and St Matthew
Church of England Diocese: Southwark
TQ3279 TRINITY CHURCH SQUARE
636-1/5/809 K2 telephone kiosk to north-east of
24/12/86 The Henry Wood Hall
(Formerly Listed as:
K2 Telephone Kiosk oposite No.43)
Telephone kiosk. 1927. By Giles Gilbert Scott. Cast-iron.
Intact square kiosk of K2 type with domed roof, perforated
crowns to top panels and glazing bars to windows and door.
Kiosk unpainted and with glass and door removed at time of
Listing NGR: TQ3244579491
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings