This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 51.4428 / 51°26'34"N
Longitude: -0.0674 / 0°4'2"W
OS Eastings: 534407
OS Northings: 173304
OS Grid: TQ344733
Mapcode National: GBR HL.ZLF
Mapcode Global: VHGR6.SZ6V
Plus Code: 9C3XCWVM+42
Entry Name: St Peters Parish Hall
Listing Date: 22 February 1985
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1385671
English Heritage Legacy ID: 471075
Location: Southwark, London, SE22
Electoral Ward/Division: College
Built-Up Area: Southwark
Traditional County: Surrey
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Greater London
Church of England Parish: Dulwich St Clement with St Peter
Church of England Diocese: Southwark
TQ3473SW LORDSHIP LANE
636-1/70/494 (South West side)
22/02/85 St Peter's Parish Hall
Parish hall. After 1897. Probably by Charles Barry Jnr.
Kentish ragstone with ashlar dressings; steeply pitched tiled
roof with louvred fleche for bell with copper spirelet.
3 bays, each with cusped triplet windows; single-storey. 2-bay
later extension to east. Open timber roof. Now used for
INTERIOR: not inspected.
Included for group value with the Church of St Peter (qv).
Listing NGR: TQ3440773304
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings