History in Structure

This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.

Listed Buildings in Llanfihangel Rhydithon, Powys

  1. II Barn/Cowhouse Range to Craffryn
    Lies across by-road, about 10m south of the 1849 house at Craffryn.
  2. II Craffryn
    Lies 500m south-west of Llanfihangel Rhydithon, 100m south of A488 on north side of by-road.
  3. II Dolau House (including forecourt railings and gate)
    Lies 30m south-east of the Mid-Wales Railway line opposite Dolau Station.
  4. II Graig Farmhouse
    Hillside setting 0.5km south of A488 Penybont to Bleddfa road, 2km north-east of Llanfihangel-Rhydithon.
  5. II House & Outbuildings Range at Cil-y-Byddar Cil-y-Byddar
    Lies close to railway about 1.5km south-west of Llanbister Road; orientated downslope south-east/north-west. The house is set between two outbuildings, a cowhouse of c.1800 which shares the same roof
  6. II Lane Cottage
    Lies 500m east of Tan House crossroads, sited east-west downslope, fronting steep lane rising up Graig Hill.
  7. II Llysin
    Isolated setting on western slopes of Llysin Hill, 1.7km north-east of Llanfihangel Rhydithon. Reached along by by-road to N of Nantywylan.
  8. II Milestone in grass verge close to junction with lane to Craffryn
    Located 0.5km south-west of Llanfihangel Rhydithon, probably erected by Radnorshire Turnpike Trust in early C19.
  9. II Milestone in grass verge midway between Tan House and Fishpools
    About 0.5km NE of Graig Wood. Probably erected by Radnorshire Turnpike Trust in early C19.
  10. II Milestone Set into grass verge at N side of Crossroads
    Located 15m to E of Tanhouse Chapel; probably erected by Radnorshire Turnpike Trust in early C19.
  11. II Outbuilding immediately to SW of Craffryn
    Llanfihangel Rhydithon
  12. II Part of L-Plan Range at Lower House Farm
    Situated downhill in the centre of Llanfihangel Rhydithon, 100m north-west of the main road and parish church. Courtyard range of farmhouse and outbuildings, unoccupied and used as farm store for man
  13. II Part of L-Plan range at Lower House Farm
    Situated downhill in the centre of Llanfihangel Rhydithon, 100m north-west of the main road and parish church. Courtyard range of farmhouse and outbuildings, unoccupied and used as farm store for ma
  14. II Tan House Chapel
    Lies on west side of Tan House crossroads alongside by-road to Dolau.
  15. II Telephone Call-box set into grass verge close to Tan House Chapel
    Situated on south side of Tan House crossroads on by-road leading to Old Hall.
  16. II The Parish Hall Photos
    Prominent roadside position in centre of Llanfihangel Rhydithon, 50m north-west of the parish church.

BritishListedBuildings.co.uk is an independent online resource and is not associated with any government department. All government data published here is used under licence. Please do not contact BritishListedBuildings.co.uk for any queries related to any individual listed building, planning permission related to listed buildings or the listing process itself.

British Listed Buildings is a Good Stuff website.