This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 52.9127 / 52°54'45"N
Longitude: -0.9828 / 0°58'58"W
OS Eastings: 468497
OS Northings: 335518
OS Grid: SK684355
Mapcode National: GBR 9KP.BBY
Mapcode Global: WHFJC.W15V
Plus Code: 9C4XW278+3V
Entry Name: Headstones in Churchyard of Church of St Giles, East of Chancel
Listing Date: 23 June 1989
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1045652
English Heritage Legacy ID: 241834
Location: Cropwell Bishop, Rushcliffe, Nottinghamshire, NG12
Civil Parish: Cropwell Bishop
Built-Up Area: Cropwell Bishop
Traditional County: Nottinghamshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Nottinghamshire
Church of England Parish: Cropwell Bishop
Church of England Diocese: Southwell and Nottingham
Tagged with: Tombstone
CROPWELL BISHOP FERN ROAD
SK63NE (north side)
1/26 Headstones in
- Churchyard of
Church of St Giles,
east of chancel
Headstones. C18 and early C19. Slate.
1. Tall, shaped, classical, divided vertically, to: George Brownhill
d.1813 and Elizabeth wife of George Brownhill d.1804.
2. Small, rectangular, to: Martha Brownhill d.1759 aged 80 years.
3. Rectangular, classical, to: William Brownhill son of George and
Elizabeth Brownhill d.1818 aged 26 years. Signed Wood.
4. Rectangular, classical, to: Martha Cooper wife of James Cooper
5. Rectangular, to: Thomas Pyne d.1775.
6. Small, rectangular with moulded edge and oval panel, to: Hannah
wife of Samuel Beet d.1740.
7. Rectangular with moulded edge and oval panel, to: Samuel Beet,
Listing NGR: SK6849735518
External links are from the relevant listing authority and, where applicable, Wikidata. Wikidata IDs may be related buildings as well as this specific building. If you want to add or update a link, you will need to do so by editing the Wikidata entry.
Other nearby listed buildings