This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 52.9129 / 52°54'46"N
Longitude: -0.983 / 0°58'58"W
OS Eastings: 468485
OS Northings: 335537
OS Grid: SK684355
Mapcode National: GBR 9KP.B9S
Mapcode Global: WHFJC.W12Q
Entry Name: Headstones in Churchyard of Church of St Giles, North of Chancel
Listing Date: 23 June 1989
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1210851
English Heritage Legacy ID: 241835
Location: Cropwell Bishop, Rushcliffe, Nottinghamshire, NG12
Civil Parish: Cropwell Bishop
Built-Up Area: Cropwell Bishop
Traditional County: Nottinghamshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Nottinghamshire
Church of England Parish: Cropwell Bishop
Church of England Diocese: Southwell and Nottingham
CROPWELL BISHOP FERN ROAD
SK63NE (north side)
1/27 Headstones in
- Churchyard of
Church of St Giles,
north of chancel
Headstones. C18 and early C19. Slate.
1. Tall, shaped, classical, to: John Parker d.1797.
2. Rectangular, classical with urn in head, to: William Fillingham,
3. Rectangular with moulded edge, to: Margaret wife of William
4. Large, shaped, with roundel with low relief of winged cherubs
heads, to: May Fillingham daughter of William and Margaret
5. Small, shaped, to: Ann wife of Joseph Stafford d.1792.
6. Rectangular, to: Elizabeth wife of William Cooper d.1782.
Included for group value.
7. Shaped, classical, to: John Cooper d.1808.
Listing NGR: SK6848535537
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings