History in Structure

This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.

Listed Buildings in Llandrinio, Powys

  1. II Barn in Range to W of Tref Nannau Bank
    Barn with a range of farm buildings on the outer side of the farmyard, at Tref Nannau Bank Farm.
  2. II Barn, Cartshed and Granary Range at Upper House
    The building lies parallel and close to the later course of the canal, north of the farmhouse.
  3. II Bridge 109 over the Montgomeryshire Canal
    Carries Coppice Lane over the canal immediately W of the A483 at Bank, 4km approx N of Welshpool.
  4. II Bridge over the New Cut
    A field bridge providing access from the Lane to the fields to the SE.
  5. II Burgedin Lock Bridge
    Llandrinio
  6. II Canal outbuildings to E of Lengthsman's House at Burgedin Locks
    Two small structures opposite the front of Lengthsman's House.
  7. II* Church of St Trunio Photos
    Located on S side of road, at centre of village, within its large churchyard.
  8. II Church of the Holy Trinity Photos
    Prominently situated in the Penrhos valley
  9. II Dovecote to NW of Trederwyn House
    The buildings lies to the north of the farmyard behind the house.
  10. II Dragon Bridge
    Lies at the road junction called The Green.
  11. II Gauging Weir Structures at the Wern, Wern Mill
    Located approximately 116m S of the Wern Bridge on the outflow channel from the former corn mill.
  12. II Granary at Llwyn Farm
    A farm building standing on its own levelled platform to the W of the farmhouse.
  13. II Gwern-Owddy
    The house lies opposite the C N end of Gwernowddy Lane, to the NW of its former farm buildings, the large barn having been demolished.
  14. II House close to NW of Llandrinio Bridge
    The house lies close to the road crossing of the River Severn, at a lower level than the approaching causeway.
  15. II Kitchen Garden Walls
    A group of farm buildings and walls immediately SW of Llandrinio Hall standing well back from the road.
  16. II Land Owership Marker Post, Wern Mill
    Llandrinio
  17. II Lengthsman's House at Burgedin Lock
    Standing below the Ardd-l_n to Guilsfield road, on the W bank of the canal.
  18. I Llandrinio Bridge Photos
    Partly within the community area of Bausley with Crigion. The bridge provides a crossing for the Llanfyllin to Shrewsbury Road over the River Severn, superceding a ford a little to the north.
  19. II* Llandrinio Hall
    The house lies 600m W of the parish church, at the end of the an avenue of trees planted c.1920.
  20. II Llwyn Farmhouse
    An impressive building on a hillside platform site.
  21. II Lower Lock Chamber
    Lock chamber below the main pound. Before 1797, renovated c.1880.
  22. II Maerdy Farmhouse
    An imposing farmhouse of the Baker family.
  23. II Maerdy Limekilns
    A bank of limekilns lying against the Montgomery Canal, with direct access to the main Welshpool to Oswestry Road.
  24. II Manse
    The building lies on the E side of a cul-de-sac, formerly the road to Tir y Mynach township.
  25. II Milemarker at roadside about 200m NW of Llandrinio Hall
    Llandrinio
  26. II Milestone
    at roadside to 200m N of road junction with B4393 A483 (W side)
  27. II Milestone at Roadside NW of Wernfield House
    Llandrinio
  28. II Milestone at roadside to SE of Montgomeryshire Canal
    Llandrinio
  29. II Milestone Close to NW of Burgedin Locks
    Milestone, late C18.
  30. II New Hall
    The farmhouse lies back from the road, with its farmyard on W side.
  31. II Old Rectory
    House, standing at a respectful distance to the W of the church, formerly the Rectory for the township.
  32. II Old School Room
    Set in the churchyard against the main road.
  33. II Operating Gear
    Llandrinio
  34. II Operating Gear
    Llandrinio
  35. II Outbuilding to E of Lengthsman's House at Burgedin Lock
    Two small structures opposite the front of Lengthsman's House.
  36. II Outbuilding, formerly of Llandrinio Hall
    Llandrinio
  37. II Outbuildings, formerly of Llandrinio Hall
    A group of farm buildings and walls immediately SW of Llandrinio Hall standing well back from the road.
  38. II Presbyterian Chapel
    The building lies on the E side of a cul-de-sac, formerly the road to Tir y Mynach township.
  39. II Red Bridge, Wern Mill
    Located on B4392, 1.6km S of Ardd-l_n, immediately S of a slipway and winding hole on the Montgomeryshire Canal.
  40. II Spillway
    Llandrinio
  41. II Sundial opposite S porch at church of St Trunio
    Sundial located against south boundary of churchyard.
  42. II The Haim
    Located on a large area of alluvial land between the Rivers Severn and Vyrnwy.
  43. II The Vine
    The building stands at The Green, raised above above the NW side of the road from Ardd-l_n to Guilsfield.
  44. II* Trederwen House Photos
    Located back from the minor road from Ardd-lin to Burgedin.
  45. II Trederwyn Hall (also known as Trederwyn Farm)
    Standing within the township of Ardd-l_n on low lying ground.
  46. II Upper House
    Lies close to the Montgomeryshire Canal, and probably was extensively refurbished at the time of its building in late C18-early C19.
  47. II Upper Lock Chamber
    Llandrinio
  48. II Wern Bridge
    Canal bridge No. 107 over the Montgomeryshire Canal.
  49. II Wern Outfall Weir, Wern Mill
    Llandrinio

BritishListedBuildings.co.uk is an independent online resource and is not associated with any government department. All government data published here is used under licence. Please do not contact BritishListedBuildings.co.uk for any queries related to any individual listed building, planning permission related to listed buildings or the listing process itself.

British Listed Buildings is a Good Stuff website.