IIBron-y-rhiw Cottage Located above the S bank of the Afon Rhiw, at the end of the small lane leading S off the main Berriew to Llanfair Caereinion road, leading past the Old Rectory.
II*Church of St Michael and All Angels The church stands centrally in the formerly oval churchyard, at the centre of the village. The churchyard, which was extended c.1926, has a lych-gate (q.v.) and a granite war memorial in the S corner
IIDol-terfyn Set close to and parallel with the main Manafon to Berriew Road, immediately E of The Green.
IIThe Smithy Located close to the road at the W end of the village, with the smithy immediately to the right, and two mid C20 hand operated Avery-Hardoll petrol pumps with illuminated globes to the left.
BritishListedBuildings.co.uk is an independent online resource and is not associated with any government department. All government data published here
is used under licence. Please do not contact BritishListedBuildings.co.uk for any queries related to any individual listed building,
planning permission related to listed buildings or the listing process itself.