IIBlaen-y-Cwm In a small farmyard at the end of the Pennant road, about 800 m north-west of the church of St Melangell, and above and to north-west of the modern Blaen-y-cwm house. Adjacent agricultural ranges sepa
IIBryn Glas To south side of the B4391, about 1 km east of the village of Llangynog. Small yard and farm range at rear.
IIChurch of St Cynog At centre of the village of Llangynog at edge of the river floodplain, in a raised churchyard enclosed by a tall wall with steps and iron gates to the south. Tablet of 1791 in wall at north of churchy
IChurch of St Melangell In the upper part of Cwm Pennant, close to the confluence of Cwm Nant-ewyn. Preaching cross shaft in churchyard, reused as sundial pillar. Stone churchyard wall with lychgate and stile.
IILlangynog Bridge To south of the village of Llangynog, carrying the B4391 aross the Afon Tanat.
IILlechwedd-y-garth At the north-east side of Cwm Pennant, 1 km east of St Melangell's church. Long private drive to house from Llangynog.
II*Llwyn-onn, Tanat Valley To the north side of the Afon Tanat, about 2 km east of the village of Llangynog. The upper part of the house is sunk in a hollow and the lower part of the house is built on a raised platform.
IIPencraig To west of the Bala road about 1 km north-west of the village of Llangynog, reached by a farm track.
IITyn-y-Cablyd At end of minor road which leads from Llangynog to Pennant Melangell. About 800m north-west of the church of St Melangell, across stream south-west of the modern farmhouse.
BritishListedBuildings.co.uk is an independent online resource and is not associated with any government department. All government data published here
is used under licence. Please do not contact BritishListedBuildings.co.uk for any queries related to any individual listed building,
planning permission related to listed buildings or the listing process itself.