II*Bach-y-graig Farmhouse About 2 km south-west of Tremerchion Parish Church. Bachygraig is approached from the Denbigh side by a private lane starting at Pont-y-Cambwll. Older farmyard buildings at left, terraced lawn at fron
IIBryngwyn-mawr Farmhouse Set back at the east side of a minor road about 2 km north-north-east of Tremeirchion Parish Church.
II*Church of Corpus Christi (Holy Trinity) In the village of Tremeirchion. The churchyard (extended 1864) is walled in similar stone without coping; gate to west, lychgate to south; war memorial to west.
IIPistyll Set back on east side of Tremeirchion Road, Rhuallt, to rear of former croquet lawn terracing.
IIPlumgate (otherwise Delfryn) 1.5 km south of Tremeirchion Parish Church, on the west side of the Bodfari Road, to the north of the drive to Nantlys. One wall of a former walled garden survives to the north-west of the house.
IIPont-y-cambwll Carrying the Tremeirchion to Denbigh road across the River Clwyd, about ½ km south-west of Bach-y-graig.
IITy-mawr Farmhouse About ½ km south of St Beuno's College, on the west side of the B5429 Tremeirchion Road.
BritishListedBuildings.co.uk is an independent online resource and is not associated with any government department. All government data published here
is used under licence. Please do not contact BritishListedBuildings.co.uk for any queries related to any individual listed building,
planning permission related to listed buildings or the listing process itself.