History in Structure

This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.

Listed Buildings in Cilgerran, Pembrokeshire

  1. II 1st Bridge NE of Hotel
    Situated some 100m NE of Castle Malgwyn.
  2. II 2nd Bridge NE of Hotel
    Situated some 100m NE of Castle Malgwyn.
  3. II Alltyrheini
    Situated on S side of Dyfan valley, down drive running E off Cilgerran-Rhos Hill road from point some 700m S of village.
  4. II Angorfa
    Situated on the street line adjoining the Post Office.
  5. II Attached Wall with Gatepiers
    Situated just SW of the house, backing onto drive.
  6. II Bronwydd House
    Situated on corner of road to Rhos Hill, at end of short terraced row.
  7. II Castle Malgwyn Hotel
    Situated down drive of some 500m running W from Llechryd Bridge.
  8. II Church of Saint David Photos
    Situated on W side of A478 some 800m S of Penybryn.
  9. II* Church of St Llawddog Photos
    Situated at west edge of the village, some 500m W of the Castle. Medieval tower, the rest rebuilt 1853-5 by Benjamin Ferrey of London, replacing a church of 1836-7 by Daniel Evans.
  10. II Churchyard Gates and Piers
    Situated at east entry to churchyard.
  11. I Cilgerran Castle Photos
    Situated on a bluff where the Afon Plysgog joins the River Teifi.
  12. II Courtyard with Gatepiers
    Situated by River Teifi just N of Castle Malgwyn house.
  13. II Dinsdale
    Situated on corner of road to Rhos Hill, at end of short terraced row.
  14. II Forest
    Situated above the Teifi, some 1km NW of Cilgerran, approached by long track from Cwm Plysgog.
  15. II Former Farmhouse at Penralltddu
    Situated facing W, backing onto farmyard.
  16. II Gatepiers and Gates to Rhosygilwen Driveway
    Situated at the entrance to the drive to Rhosygilwen, by Rhosygilwen Lodge.
  17. II Gatepiers, Gates and Railings at Glandovan Lodge
    Situated on E side of Cilgerran-Rhos Hill road, by Glandovan Lodge.
  18. II* Glandovan
    Situated down drive running E from Glandovan Lodge on Cilgerran-Rhos Hill road.
  19. II Glandovan Lodge
    Situated on the E side of the Cilgerran-Rhos Hill road, some 1.3km S of Cilgerran. The entrance lodge to Glandovan, owned by the Gower family from c.1700 to mid C20.
  20. II Glanrhyd Chapel including Area Railings Photos
    Situated on B4582 road some 1.5km W of junction with A487.
  21. II Gower and Logan Memorial in Churchyard
    Situated some 15m S of organ chamber of Church of St Llawddog.
  22. II Maesyfelin
    Situated some 1.25km SW of Bridell Church.
  23. II Oakleigh
    Situated E of the road to Rhos Hill, the third house in terraced row.
  24. II Outbuilding on E side of drive at Penralltddu
    Situated facing W, just NE of the farmhouse.
  25. II Outbuilding on N Side of Stable Court at Glandovan
    Situated just SW of the house, backing onto drive.
  26. II Outbuilding on S Side of stable court at Glandovan
    Situated opposite range with bell-tower, across long narrowing court.
  27. II Outbuilding to rearof Farmhouse at Penralltddu
    Situated immediately behind N end of farmhouse.
  28. II Outbuildings on E side of Farm Court at Penralltddu
    Situated facing the rear of old farmhouse.
  29. II Outbuildings on N Side of yard at Tredefaid
    Situated above the farmhouse enclosing one side of yard.
  30. II Penralltddu
    Situated above Afon Piliau, approached by drive running S off minor road between A487 at Croft and Penybryn, some 1.5km E of Croft.
  31. II Penuel Baptist Chapel Photos
    Situated at W end of the village, W of junction with road to Rhos-hill. The chapel was built 1861-2 by John Evans of Cilgerran for ú750; the vestry in 1908-9 by W L Michael of Newcastle Emlyn for ú33
  32. II Penwenallt
    Situated down track of about 1km running NE from the Rhosygilwen gates.
  33. II Penybryn Baptist Chapel Photos
    Cilgerran
  34. II Railings and Entrance Gates at drive to Rhydgarnwen
    Situated at head of drive to Rhydgarnwen, some 90m E of Croft crossroads.
  35. II Rhosygilwen
    Situated off Cilgerran-Rhos Hill road, down drive leading off lane running E from Ty Rhos chapel.
  36. II Rhydgarnwen
    Situated just E of Croft crossroads on A487, some 1km N of Llantood Church.
  37. II The Cardiff Arms Inn
    Situated at W end of High Street.
  38. II The Coach House
    Situated some 150m W of Rhosygilwen mansion.
  39. II The Pendre Inn
    Situated at E end of street, some 100m E of Rhos Hill road.
  40. II The Rectory
    Situated some 400m W of High Street, on S side of road to Penybryn.
  41. II The Stables
    Situated by River Teifi just N of Castle Malgwyn house.
  42. II Tredefaid
    Situated off minor road from A487 at Croft crossroads to Penybryn, about 1km E of A487.
  43. II Treleddyn Uchaf
    Situated about 1km S of Bridell Church, approached by track from Treleddyn Isaf.
  44. II Ty Gwyn
    Situated down drive running W off lane some 500m SW of Bridell Church.
  45. II Ty Melyn including Garden Wall and Gate
    Situated on SW side some 30m from junction with High Street.
  46. II Ty Rhos Chapel Photos
    Situated on W side of road from Cilgerran to Rhos Hill, some 2km S of Cilgerran.
  47. II Vestry and Forecourt Railings
    Situated at W end of the village, W of junction with road to Rhos-hill. The chapel was built 1861-2 by John Evans of Cilgerran for ú750; the vestry in 1908-9 by W L Michael of Newcastle Emlyn for ú33

BritishListedBuildings.co.uk is an independent online resource and is not associated with any government department. All government data published here is used under licence. Please do not contact BritishListedBuildings.co.uk for any queries related to any individual listed building, planning permission related to listed buildings or the listing process itself.

British Listed Buildings is a Good Stuff website.